The Garden Rangers Limited will be back working from Monday 4th January 2021, under government guidance section 4 “Going to work” (Please see here) – which highlights that we can continue to work and serve new and existing customers under Tier 4 restrictions. The Garden Rangers Limited are keeping updated and taking coronavirus guidance very seriously (More details can be found here).
We are still following many of the safety procedures implemented in March 2020, and with government guidance throughout last year we have made changes along the way like many businesses.
However, I would like to reassure all existing and potential customers that with rising cases in our local areas we will be following these rules very strictly again – protecting the health of our staff and customers.
– All members of the team have been briefed on keeping a two metre distance between ourselves and the general public and customers.
– Masks will be worn when speaking with customers (i.e. when we conduct quotes at a customer’s property, or are speaking to customers at the start or the end of a job).
– Payment must be paid through electronic payment where possible.
– Hand sanitizer is available for all staff members throughout the day and encouraged to be used before and after jobs.
– We will not be working on any properties where access through the house is required – Only properties with gate and side access.
– No drinks will be accepted and we will not be entering any properties whilst working
We will continue to keep updated on government guidance and local restrictions.
The Garden Rangers Limited